.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Caste System

A Day in Life Case arranging Narrative My feet, burning walking through the villages while the amplyer class people on the dot st atomic number 18 at us, as if we atomic number 18 animals that hit no home. My son is screaming as he is sick from the begrime water we seduce to sop up from. The higher caste people drink from clean fresh wells and laugh at us as we drink from the local pond filled with animal feces. There isnt very much count for our kind of people, but for us its all or so lissome chances. My people help each other in times of need, the akin caste helps the people inside f it, but requesting help from some other caste is getting a guaranteed no.The different castes live like they be different from each other as if we are both deuce different animals except we are like an ant and the Brahmin are like a tiger. We subscribe to different jobs, ways of life, and values. I raise up tired and exhausted and send my son to his job which is cleanup position the town caste, he knows its filthy but he knows we need each penny we can get. I have two Jobs one is be a servant for a higher caste family, and cleaning high castes houses. I work for 18 hours a day and receive infra minimum wage for my Jobs.There is energy we can do about it we untouchables dont have any power and barely any if we do have any. We righteous need to lead that we are not welcomed. Many of us time-tested to revolt and take what we deserve and some of us, like I Just accept we are hardened so poorly. The protestors dont get very far, we exponent get one or two right gained but nothing to major. Most people are planning to revolt, but Im a coward and I do not want to be downgraded in the next life. I believe ow we are treated is very poorly, but however I think we deserve much more respect than what we have now.We go away always be the untouchables, and there is nothing we can do about it. But being treated this poorly is not human. The untouchables are treated with disrespect like we insult their views. I believe in renascence and how we untouchables came to live with a low reputation, so for now I hope to live my life and follow the Mandate of Heaven to come second with a much higher status. Each one of us are put into the spot we have now because of our previous actions, and I accept hat before my life as an untouchable I have done some bad things that brought me into this depressing life, but its the way the pole of life works.Life as an untouchable is the worst it ever gets, its wrong to misuse people in such a way and this will ground those upper caste people who make us suffer untouchables, and thus they can experience what we have to go through. I personally believe the Caste system is fair, and that everyone will eventually undergo a intent of hardship. Life isnt easy, and everyone will eventually understand that. Caste System By rmarhaba

No comments:

Post a Comment